Saab 9-3 Aero from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saab 9-3 Aero from the UK

A month has passed, how's the project advancing?

Bygglogg: SQW: TransFårrden

Comment

Hi guys hope your all well and it's not too cold up there!

Just an update, I was thinking about selling up and getting a nice Jag XJR or go older with a e24 635CSI but have decided to keep the SAAB a while longer and just go a bit further with the tuning.

Audio stuffs been put on hold and I've been concentrating on the go faster bits & handling/stopping side. That's almost done now, basically upgraded the brakes again with 345's from a Vectra VXR and better DS2500 pads, new 3" turbo back system, bigger intercooler, Insignia VXR 18t turbo with a JZW Stage 5 tune (just need to sort HP Tuners out then it'll be running nice) and it's with the garage this week having a custom 6 puck paddle clutch with single mass flywheel conversion fitted and Quaife LSD!

Exhaust vid
      http://youtu.be/157eJOCUIR0

So just need to iron out a few niggles with the stage 5 tune and get it running nice, break the clutch in for 500 miles then give it some beans WOT for the final tune....and then I'm cracking on with the system again! Haven't really touched it for over a year, I've got some tweeter pods for it but still nothing done for the doors or dash mids

Aiming to be finished in November!! Take it easy everyone! Dave
      Saab 9-3 v6 Aero

DEX-P99RS
      Genesis Four Channel
      Genesis Dual Mono
      Caliber Evolution 4300
      Sinfoni S165W
      Sinfoni S100M
      Simfoni S25T
      Morel SW 9

Comment